Shared Innovation Program VoltaChem, initiated by TNO, ECN, Topsector Chemistry, Ministry of Economic Affairs and several companies, connects the electricity sector to the chemical industry in order to develop and implement new technologies for the conversion of renewable energy to heat, hydrogen and chemicals. Both sectors met on 17th March 2016 at the second annual VoltaChem conference.
Summary CyclicCO2R project published06-06-2017
You can find this summary under our publications in the media page...
CyclicCO2R youtube movie released31-01-2017
We made a movie about the work we did within the CyclicCO2R project. You can watch it...
CO2Go app released19-01-2017
Freely avalaible for your iPad in the AppStore and in your Browser: the app, that challenges you to make the best mix of selected products with most profit from a CO2 source. More about the app can be found at...
- CyclicCO2R CyclicCO2R 4/07/16 - 07:10 What if more governments committed to CO2 utilization like Germany? chemicalprocessing.com/industrynews/2… Reply Retweet Favorite
- CyclicCO2R CyclicCO2R 16/06/16 - 19:33 The CyclicCO2R project visits the world's largest renewable CO2 methanol plant of CRI (one of the project partners) pic.twitter.com/4II0NkI1os Reply Retweet Favorite
- CyclicCO2R CyclicCO2R 16/06/16 - 18:59 Still a very relevant quote: twitter.com/richbull/statu… Reply Retweet Favorite
- CyclicCO2R CyclicCO2R 31/05/16 - 07:38 RT @EU_ENV: It's #EUGreenWeek! Watch the opening ceremony from 9:30CET & follow our live page all week greenweek2016.eu/live https://t.co… Reply Retweet Favorite
- CyclicCO2R CyclicCO2R 30/05/16 - 06:58 RT @CarbonBubble: 175 nations signed the #ParisAgreement last month. What happens next? This short video explains: ln.is/www.youtube.co… Reply Retweet Favorite